Walmart Toe Sucker arrested

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LauraR, Apr 11, 2014.

1. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

I heard this story on the radio today.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/22/michael-anthony-brown-arrest-walmart_n_5012593.html

So I've heard of people with foot fetishes before, but really?...."Oh, I'm really sorry you didn't like me shoving your foot in my mouth, let me buy your food for you!" :-D

Don't get me wrong....I feel bad for the woman, but omg...sucking on some random stranger's toes? :puke Clearly I don't have a foot fetish, because all I can think of is athlete's foot, dirty toenails, etc

I'm pretty sure this is in the top 5 of the weirdest crimes I've ever heard committed.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  2. hitest

hitest Staff Sergeant

Agreed. Seriously. I will not put any person's toes in my mouth unless I am held at gun point. :)

3. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

4. hitest

hitest Staff Sergeant

Uh huh, I saw the preview of an individual's butt that was two axe handles across. Not going to click on that. :-D

5. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

It has music, come on, click on the link... :-D:-D

6. joffa

joffa Major Geek's Official Birthday Announcer

Ewwww toe sucking :puke

As Fred say it is Walmart ;)

This is what we know about Walmart over this side of the world and by the way NSFW

PHP:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89XFj2MBj9s
    and part 2

PHP:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrjsBUGjlLU
    And this is only from 2014 if you check previous years there are plenty more where these came from ;)

PS. I used PHP tags coz the first you tube image is NSFW so if you want to watch cut and paste the URL rolleyes
    Oh and if inappropriate please delete :major

7. joffa

Ok Fred, challenge accepted and the jobs done. What has been seen can't be forgotten LOL

Why don't we have stores like Walmart in Australia :confused
    The closest we have is a couple of CostCo stores :(
    Seems you could drop into Walmart after lunch and have free entertainment for the whole afternoon..... errr on second thoughts you might be better off skipping lunch if you intend to keep it down LOL

8. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

9. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Natural intelligence? :-D The wal mart is an interesting place.

10. joffa

I don't think everyone is so bright over here ..... check out our clown gubment sometime LOL
    I thought you guys would have already exported Walmart over here to the colonies rolleyes

11. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Weird *** story as how do you let someone suck your toe as its not easy!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds