Pc Temperatures.

Discussion in 'Software' started by EJB, Nov 30, 2015.

1. EJB

EJB Corporal

Windows 8.1....64byte.....W 10 in the future.
    Have one Desktop who's main fan seems to run occasionally for no obvious reason....want to know why.
    Years ago I used to use SiSoft Sandra but reviews are not all good.
    Tweaking and Belarc seem to be the options here.

Free and mainly PC temperatures......anything else is a casual bonus.

Which one please?

2. AtlBo

AtlBo Major Geek Extraordinaire

HWiNFO 64 is very good and the PC info program I use. There is also a desktop gadget that you can download and use for it, so you can see your temps and readouts at all times. The gadget is up at their site, but I'm not sure if gadgets can be used in Win 8.1. If you just want straight temps, SpeedFan will give you that, and it will give you a look at your fan RPMs too...

3. sexyandy81

sexyandy81 MajorGeek

I am another vote for Speedfan it gives you the temps and the fan's speed it also allows you to control what is your min and max temp you require.

4. EJB

EJB Corporal

I had forgotten about Speedfan.
    Thank you both, that's the way I will go.

5. exeter_acres

exeter_acres Sergeant

I have always used RealTemp.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds