This Is All New To Me!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Akjohnson999, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Akjohnson999

Akjohnson999 Private E-2

Hello all. I work for a small non-profit organization and as the most tech savvy (which I'm really not) person in the office, I have sort of become the unofficial go to for any computer problems. So I'm doing what I can to learn and handle issues that arise.

This site has helped me out a couple times already. Thank you for that!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's.

3. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Welcome to MajorGeeks. :)
    Feel free to ask when you need help.

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome!

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

New to me also, should not be after 25yrs + on the net but #whaddayaknow, but in seriousness and I welcome you to this forum as the core members here will go above and beyond to help users with issues, so if you have any tech issues just post them no matter if they seem trivial or not to some, the unasked question is the daft one and not the daft question unanswered.

I have a background in imaging and tech and as a Microsoft MVP in Windows Desktop for 7yrs, I get tech questions in work from colleagues and the tech dept and guess what I do not work in IT support, my job is medical research in ophthalmology, but eyes and research is tech based in the main so both merge, dont get paid for the merge as yet! SO upshot is you ask your questions and we will help as much as we can.

6. Tabeer

Tabeer Private E-2

Staff and other members are very helpful and professional. If you have any other question then feel free to ask. Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds