Action Center Disappeared

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ichinzen, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Ichinzen

Ichinzen Corporal

Can't find it anywhere and i realy need to use it.

2. Ichinzen

Ichinzen Corporal

Actually don't bother replying to this I found action center in the most unlikely place. Up yours microsoft you and your dumb ideas....

3. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

Depends what OS you are using - which you don't identify - but unless you personally have changed it, it appears in the far right bottom 'system tray' in Win 8, 8.1 and 10.

4. Ichinzen

Ichinzen Corporal

Las time used action center was windows 7 not gonna lie about that. I do have win 10, but that's besides the point now. Since i did find it. Microfsoft really needs to stop changing everything in the os, and confusing the heck out of their user base.

I really liked windows xp it was so easy a caveman could use it, not gonna lie about that. Compare the simple and easy usage of win xp to the rocket surgery difficulty of using their later os. Innovations my butt. Every other os they produce changes the formula and makes adopting the new os harder, if they keep on with these innovations they're going to start losing their consumer base. Especially for all of their dumb business decisions on the new xbox which is now an old issue. Microsoft will keep on going until they go the way of the dinosaurs, and when that happens I really won't be all that surprised to be honest.

5. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

That's what happens when new OSs come out. As I said, unless you opted to change it, it was staring you in the face in the system tray to start with. And as well as that, unless you changed the settings, it would have popped up dozens of times as and when you were using your computer.
    I liked XP but when launched there were millions of users coming up with - mostly unimportant - criticisms of it, simply because it was different. It's best to just chill out and save energy for real issues, and this isn't one of them.

6. Ichinzen

Ichinzen Corporal

I know what you mean but god dang it all of microsofts innovations should be optional not mandatory. I used to use all programs in the start menu windows 8 changed how the a start menu worked. I eventually got used to the new menu, and then guess what microsoft does? Switches the start menu back to the way it was before making me have get used to the old staart menu. Honestly they should make up their minds and stick with something rather then change to something new only to change it back. Microsoft edge is another thng I'm getting around to hating they should released it until it had addon comptibilty, and groove music is utter crap compared to windows media player. A few of the new programs microsoft has added to their later os I don't use because those programs aren't nearly good enough to replace the programs either because they take up the entire screen, are inconvenient, or don't have the functions I liked about the old program.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds