Optical Vs Usb Speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ichinzen, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Ichinzen

Ichinzen Corporal

What currently existing usb speaker would produce similar sound to the Insignia NS-5b14 soundbar if said usb speaker were instead an optical speaker based on the speaker's hardware capabilities?

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

The first thing, is that most speakers that have Bluetooth technology can also be used via a wired connection. That is detailed in the product specifications.
    The best thing is to just research sound quality of various products by looking at reputable reviews, and user reviews.

3. Ichinzen

Ichinzen Corporal

Thing is I'm not referring to sound quality itself specifically but rather the speakers capability to produce bold sounds. I really wouldn't know where to go for reputable reviews anyways. Most of the time I buy stuff I'm usually drawn to the good stuff. The only reason my current usb speakers aren't up to snuff is because my mother got them for her computer and well, when I switched to a later computer I wasn't able to use my moniter which had decent speakers because it wasn't capable of displaying some resolutions.

Also if the device has bluetooth, does that mean it doesn't need to be connected via the optical?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds