Headache (windows 10)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Hacked, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Hacked

Hacked Private First Class

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 To 10, as within a few days. Since that time I have blown a gasket more that once (restarts and bsod). It gives me the impression that memory timings are not suitable for this system, although; they work excellent with Vista and Windows 7. I have updated all drivers and with the latest crash it lost/does not recognize a PCI where my sound card is located.

It did give me the watchdog error once and I did the suggested correction for that error. The new errors are thread exceptions.

Anyone familiar enough to clue me in?

Thanks in advance,
    Hacked

2. DOA

DOA MG's Loki

Sorry for the slow reply.
    I would backup your data and start with a fresh Win 10 install. Format the drive and be sure Win 7 is completely gone.
    If you still have trouble, post your full system specs and each error message you encounter.

3. Hacked

Hacked Private First Class

Finally made time to try to resolve the problem and in the end your advice prevailed! Formatting the drive made a world of difference!.

Thank you for the help!
    Hacked

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds