Time Travel...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by legalsuit, Feb 2, 2016.

1. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

If you could Time Travel...forward and/or backward with no restrictions:
    • Where would you go - Destination(s)?
    • When in time would you want to go?
    • Who would you want to meet (person(s))?
    • What would you want to do there?
    I find attempting to answer any or all questions mind boggling, because I would probably spend the rest of my life in and out of time.

Immediate thought - Egypt at time of building the pyramids and meeting the architects - curious to find out how...plus lots of other things as the early Egyptians were so ahead of their time.

There'd be a good many different times in history...before hitting the Renaissance period...then I'd probably go nuts running around meeting the Greats (artists) and trying to enrol in one of their schools.

Then there are times in the future...but that's another story;)

Like I said, my mind boggles at the thought...

What about you?

DavidGP and LauraR like this.
  2. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

First thought was if I was going to time travel I'd hope to go to a fun place, but assuming it was a one time opportunity I would not want to waste it, so I'd need to give it a lot of thought.

3. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Sorry, I should have been clearer and added..

Now go have some fun...;)

4. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

Provided the vehicle could handle it, I'd absolutely travel to the Hadean Period. It would be incredible to watch Theia impact a proto-Earth!

5. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

That would be interesting...

Again, no restrictions or limitations to time travel except your imagination...:)

(I had to check out "Hadean Period" for it sounding like "Hades" as in Greek Mythology but wasn't sure...)

Get in your vehicle now and go, enjoy...then tell us about it!

6. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Oooooo....fun topic! :)

I would love to time travel, but I'd rather go forward, than back....just to take a peek at where the world has wound up and if we have become a better species.

If I traveled back in time, I would love to travel back to the United States Roaring 20s and meet up with my grandmother and grandfather (they have both died 15+ years ago) who used to go to speakeasy's and have a fun night out with them. Not a very profound or philosophical wish, but that's what I'd love.

I did a report a long time ago in school on Harriot Tubman who was one of the brave people who escaped slavery and then helped many others escape using the Underground Railroad. I'd like to go back to about 1900 before she died and sit down for a couple of hours and talk to her.

legalsuit likes this.
  7. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Yeah:D...forward travelling has all sorts of interesting possibilities or should I say probabilities?

What a wonderful thought! Can just imagine the fun you would have enjoying the company of a younger, spanky grandparents (who apparently knew their way around;)) during an exciting era of change and women becoming more liberated. Love it.

Great stuff! Getting first hand information from such a survivor of that period. (Man’s inhumanity to man. It’s an unfortunate and sad fact that human slavery continues this day in certain parts of the world.)

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers

LS

8. Anon-9aee479f8f

One trip to the past would be to the early 1900s to sit down and talk to Elizabeth Cochrane Seaman aka Nellie Bly. I find her courage fascinating.

legalsuit likes this.
  9. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

What an incredible woman (checked her out), particularly given her era and the status of women in her time. She certainly was avant garde in many respects and would be an absolutely fascinating study.

I would love to be a fly on the wall during your meeting.

10. Anon-9aee479f8f

Another person I would like to sit down and talk to, or just listen, is Mark Twain. He told the most intriguing stories for his time.

the mekanic and legalsuit like this.
  11. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Great storyteller – everyone knows and loves his famous “Huckleberry Finn”. There are great writers and teachers through the centuries I would love to meet or as you said “sit down and talk to, or just listen” to.

I would forever be time travelling as there are many places and people I would love to meet, observe, pretty much as an ongoing learning experience. It’s a long list throughout the ages, but here are just a few that come to mind:
    • Those I view as teachers for their wisdom; philosophy; political thought; morals; and spiritual teachings:
    o Confusicius (have a book on his philosophical writings and views of justice, life and society)

o Socrates (Greek philosopher)

o Jesus Christ – top billing in my books. A spiritual leader and teacher.

o St Paul (5-AD57) – love the story of his struggles as he moved to becoming a great Christian missionary.

o St Augustine of Hippo (354 – 430) – theologian, philosopher who lived live to the full, enjoying worldly pleasures; later struggling with his morality until his gradual return to his Faith.

o Thomas Aquinas – 13th Century philosopher and theologian.​
    • Others I would love to meet and observe – a long list, but here’s a couple that stand out:
    o Cleopatra – a strong woman who tried defending Egypt, forming relationships with two of the Roman Empire’s most powerful leaders – Marc Anthony and Julius Caesar.

o Saladin – 12th Century leader of the Arabs who unified Muslim provinces as a military force against the Crusaders. Richard the Lion Heart saw him as a man of honour, courage, chivalry and generous to his enemies while a force to be reckoned with in battle.​
    • Marco Polo - I would love to travel and explore with Marco Polo (and get that first dish of spaghetti – noodles being a Chinese creation ).
    • Leonardo da Vinci – follow him around and observe, too dumbfounded in wonder of his genius to be able to speak with him. One of the Renaissance Greats and my favourite of that period, (known for painting the Mona Lisa and the Last Supper). He had a great, inquisitive, scientific mind, well ahead of his time with conceptions of what we today know as helicopters, tanks and solar power just to name a few.
    • Galileo Galilei – 16th Century astronomer and scientist, he developed the modern telescope. I would love to be there when he puts forward his arguments that the earth revolves around the sun.
    • William Shakespeare – English poet and playwright. Having visited Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon and The Globe Theatre, I would love to meet him and attend his plays in his time.
    On a whimsical note – go to 1962, Abbey Road studio to hang out with The Beatles when they make their first recording, enjoying their company before Beatlemania hit.

Like I said up front, I would probably spend the rest of my life in and out of time.

I could never tire thinking of places and people to see…

12. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

This is definitely a reason to live forever! :cool:

Some of the many people I would like to have lived and shared life with...

:) David Livingstone.

:) Brontë family.

:) Aztec people.

:) Maya people.

:) Shaka Zulu.

:) Thomas Edison.

:) Dian Fossey.

My list would be never-ending...

legalsuit likes this.
  13. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Right there too with your selection:

David Livingstone – medical missionary and African explorer who can only be admired given how he had to rely on his own abilities and knowledge of the time. People with today’s technology would have trouble walking in his footsteps – can only be greatly admired for what he accomplished. Read his biography and was moved at how he was affected by the slave trade which led him to become an abolitionist.

Brontë family – I’m only familiar with the two Bronte sisters, (Emily and Charlotte). Their time would be a fascinating era to observe. The closeness of their family and how they entertained themselves, reminds me of what I read in “Little Women” (American author Louisa Alcott) from the same era.

Aztec people – so much mystery surrounds their culture…I would love to try socially mixing to observe how they lived before they were invaded and overthrown by the Spanish.

Maya people – amazing civilisation, with much to admire from their different periods. I’d be interested checking their buildings around 500BC. Not sure during which period they practised human sacrifice as part of their religion…wouldn’t want to visit them during this period…hate the possibility of being one of their offerings:eek:

Shaka Zulu – had to check him out. Incredible monarch warrior and natural born leader. His is a great story.

Thomas Edison – I think he must have invented the term “workaholic”! Incredibly hardworking genius to whom we owe much for his inventions.

Dian Fossey – what a fabulous heroine to the mountain gorillas. I am in awe of what she did and accomplished against such odds while putting herself at risk. What a wonderful legacy she left. She is someone I would love to meet on her ground and as a student if she would let me.

Thanks for sharing! That was great.

Cheers

LS

14. DOA

DOA MG's Loki

With some thought we would all travel forward in increments to check it out then see some famous people and places. Then decide where to settle. And since the last is the only real debate and we cannot know with out the first travel to the future. The debate stops.
    Unless you want a less serious response, then I am headed to a previous time where my knowledge will make a real difference in the future. But it will take a few tries as I would need to check the results.

15. Eldon

Thanks for such an interesting and nice thread. :)

The replies are proof of what great people the members of MajorGeeks are.
    This forum is in a class of it's own. :cool:
    Thank you owners and administrators.
    And the little moderators.

Other people and places I admire...

:) Jane Goodall. Her earlier years.

:) James Cook. Imagine accompanying him on all those journeys.

:) The era when all those majestic castles were build in Europe - especially those in the mountainous areas of Europe. How did they do it?!

I have só many interests and as I said, my list would be never-ending...

legalsuit likes this.
  16. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

Edison? I wouldn't meet him if you paid me to meet that hack. He stole the patent for the carbon microphone via litigation from Emile Berliner, publicly executed animals to prove AC power was bad, and he never "invented" the light bub. The first light bulb was created by Warren de la Rue.

If anything, he was more like BASF by taking things already invented, and simply improving them.

17. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

I’m not going to debate your statement in this thread, however…

“…The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 1892 that Thomas Edison, and not Berliner, invented the carbon microphone…In truth, neither can claim total credit…the idea of transmitting speech by varying the current between two contacts as they are affected by sound waves was common knowledge in some circles, having appeared in published works as early as 1854 — well before either Berliner or Edison (who filed a similar patent) claimed credit for the idea in 1877…”
    http://www.wired.com/2010/03/0304berliner-invents-microphone/

Regrettably, humanity’s mistreatment and abuse of animals unfortunately continues to this day “in the name of science”. While animal abuse comes in many forms, laws on Animal Rights is slowly but finally coming to the fore. However, this thread is about a lighter subject and people’s imagination towards Time Travel. :)

True. While we respect your personal views, this hasn’t been debated in this thread which is about Time Travel :)

Eldon likes this.
  18. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

:DChill out…Why not just enjoy your travel(s):)

Now you’re starting to make it sound like you’re planning Ground Hog Day type episodes!:D

Sorry, I can’t be serious here…am too busy thinking up my next where, when , who, what episodes! :D

Eldon likes this.
  19. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Thanks for joining in and your contributions that have added interest!

I think she and Dian Fossey's work has opened up so much thought, new learning paths and contributed greatly to animal rights thinking. Incredible women. We have a Jane Goodall Institute in Australia.

Yes. Though I’d miss out on the one to Hawaii where he was killed.

We celebrate the site of Captain Cook’s first landing HMS Endeavour in 1770 on our eastern shores (Botany Bay). We also celebrate and proudly acknowledge our indigenous cultures of Australia (being the oldest living cultural history in the world – going back at least 50,000 years). Captain Cook upon seeing indigenous on our shores thought them to look manly, thereby naming the area Manly - this being the name of one of our popular northern beaches.

Our Australian National Maritime Museum has a replica of the HMS Endeavour, which on many occasions I’ve had the opportunity to sail with friends. (Great fun for young and old, the crew on board geared and acting out their roles for the period.)
    http://www.anmm.gov.au/whats-on/vessels/hmb-endeavour

Totally agree. I expect in those days, serfs provided the manual labour. When you think about it, it would have been good for the economy to have castles, because it provided money to the workers, commercial activities and a safe haven. If ever you get the opportunity, take a sail/cruise down the Rhine River in Germany. I was astonished to see so many castles, palaces and fortresses. Some dating back as far as 1034.

I’ve been lucky to also visit some in England, Warwick Castle being one, where I encountered a knight riding a horse in full gear with lance and broad sword just outside castle grounds challenging people. (Embarassingly acting the typical tourist, I asked to have a photo taken with him. He gallantly reached down, taking my hand for the shot.:))

Ditto…Like I said earlier “my mind boggles at the thought...”

Again, Thanks for sharing

Cheers

LS

Eldon likes this.
  20. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Other places for meeting the organisers and locals to have them tell me the reasons surrounding the events of erecting the stones. Two places that spring to mind that hold mysteries:

• Easter Island’s Giant moai statues: How were the statues moved from where they were quarried so many miles away?
    • Stonehenge: How were quarried stones moved to the site?
    I’d be curious to know about the sites:

• What significance does the site holds?
    • Why were they erected?
    • What purpose (if any) did they serve?

21. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Wow immense question and a great one.

• Where would you go - Destination(s)? = Egypt to see the pyramids being built as really want to know who did them
    • When in time would you want to go? = Future to see Star Trek type tech
    • Who would you want to meet (person(s))? = Einstein I know a popular guy but also Alan Turing
    • What would you want to do there? = Depends what era I went too and if future battle space aliens.

legalsuit likes this.
  22. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Hey there! Welcome aboard.

Ditto.

Egypt also holds much fascination for me. I’ve often wondered if the architects were somehow done away with (buried within the pyramids?) to maintain the Pyramid(s) secrets. Given the amount of recorded history within their hieroglyphics, I’m not aware if there are any writings anywhere recording some aspects of building.

Interesting stuff. For some reason at this point in time, I would only be interested in seeing around 100 years into the future more for socio/political/legal/tech advances. Mainly because we made incredible advances within these areas since 1900. And technically, even aspects of Jules Verne’s stories have become realised in the 20th Century, so I’d be interested in seeing advances within the next 100 years.

• Einstein – I can understand the interest for persons scientifically minded such as yourself.
    • Alan Turing – he and his team cracked the ciphering of the Nazis' Enigma machine. A brilliant man who set the foundation for computers.
    Challenging thought…if we continue to destroy planet Earth, there’s always the possibility we’d be looking out there for space (if that isn’t already occurring). Same as countries and territories here would defend their borders from unwelcome/uninvited invaders, crossing boundaries in space may well cause conflict.

Thanks for sharing...all interesting thoughts:)

Cheers

LS

DavidGP likes this.
  23. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Legalsuit...

I agree Egypt is a mystery and I have read up a lot on the subject and the works of David Rohl are awesome and put some perspective the chronology of the pyramids and the age they are later date that many thought, need to read or watch his Pharaohs and Kings http://www.channel4.com/programmes/pharaohs-and-kings/episode-guide bit crap that they only have the 3-5 episodes but good all the same. I seasonally cannot get my head around how blocks of that size where moved and where were they from, how moved and then moved in to position, yes many slaves were thought to have been used but we cannot move blocks that size NOW with modern tech.

I agree Jules Verne and others have told of tech we have now so what does the future hold as its moving rapidly.

I think on eco values as a person to meet would be Tesla (a great fan of his work), Emma Braun (ecologist and botanist), to name two I can think off off hand there will be many others in chemistry and science.

We do continue to destroy our planet as you say and sad it is but its a process we are going to need to go through and adapt, not easy and I have no fix, but space aliens are they here as you allude to or not if they are we are fcuked as they have better tech as given as they got here by spaceships already, we have probes but they are not folk carrying! the big question now is if we meet spacealiens can we be diplomatic and form peace or is it the usual bitter mess of "I want" the UN would be bloody useless in alien negotiations so need to thing of a body to do this now.

legalsuit likes this.
  24. DOA

DOA MG's Loki

Easter Island may be a disappointment. From what I read they had a well balanced stable society, then they got religion. They stopped limiting their population. They also spent a lot of time carving the statues and cut down all the trees so they could roll them around. Lastly they ate the last of their meat source, the Emu. Cannibalism followed and the natives were so ashamed of their failure it was decades before the truth was excavated.
    Although this needs to be taught in all schools the story of Easter Island and the ultimate effect of overpopulation is unpopular.
    http://blogs.scientificamerican.com...erpopulation-environment-the-rapa-nui-debate/

Egypt during the time they developed the math to restore farm boundaries after the Nile flooded would interest me. Some very smart people at that time.

legalsuit likes this.
  25. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Thanks for the link…I’m interested to check out his perspectives re chronology of the periods.

That’s why like you I’d love to meet and speak with the architects and engineers back then.

Not familiar with those names. We need this quality of persons, sensitive to the eco balance and health of our environment.

I can’t be arrogant in thinking we are the only living (human type) species. While I am not scientifically minded, I’m open to thinking the possibility of the existence of other beings (space aliens).

There may be a UN body organised for alien negotiations which we don’t know about.

Following the ISIL incidences, and seeing our state politicians, nations, countries and Muslim communities come together, clearly defining ISIL followers, I believe should there be an alien type threat, similarly we will come together to seek solutions should there be any crisis.

Great stuff and lotsa food for thought.

Thanks!

Cheers

LS

DavidGP likes this.
  26. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Thanks for sharing that!

Yes, they were incredibly advanced for their time in many different areas that also covered surgery and dentistry.

27. Anon-9aee479f8f

It would be interesting to go back to important dates in history to see what really happen. If we are to believe the History Channel on TV we have been misinformed about several things in history like who discovered America and when.

Eldon and legalsuit like this.
  28. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Absolutely spot on.

While we regard our indigenous as the very First Australians, our coastlines were first chartered by the Dutch in the 17th century, labelling it as unknown land.

Our state of Tasmania (an island off our eastern coastline) was found and named by a Dutch explorer Abel Tasman. (Well before Captain James Cook set foot on our eastern shorelines.) The English claimed Tasmania to prevent French expansion and it holds the historically oldest prison in Australia.

Our eastern coastline is sprinkled with names of European explorers.

But it was Captain Cook who claimed the eastern coast of what is now called Australia in 1770.

Later another, Captain Phillip and the First Fleet established the British Colony here.

(We used to have Old Sydney Town a tourist attraction which was like stepping back in time (https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=Gp-2VsPkPMi00ATqhJ2gDg). It was always a hit with overseas friends and it was a shame when it burned down.)

Likewise, I believe similar occurrences with American history. Dad had the original black and white comic book collection of Prince Valiant which I loved to read because of its main characters (Valiant , Aleta, Sir Gawain others and of course its villians). Their adventures led them to many lands, including to the unnamed Americas. So from an early age, I always thought the Vikings were amongst the first.

I reckon (like Australia), there would have been other explorers who would have chartered the Americas before Columbus.

DavidGP and Eldon like this.
  29. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Couldn’t agree with you more. As I said in my first Post: “…There'd be a good many different times in history...”

History is a great teacher. Biblical persons also played parts in history and they’d be on my list. First one I’d look to would be Noah, for his building of the ark, accommodation of all living creatures and when the waters finally receded.

30. Eldon

Yes!
    Have a look here.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leif_Ericson

Same here.
    The Dutch colonised South Africa in 1652.
    But, more than 150 years earlier, Bartolomeu Dias (1488), and then Vasco da Gama (1497) sailed around the most southern tip of Africa.

Going back in history to join those great explorers/discoverers will be priceless.

DavidGP and legalsuit like this.
  31. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

W0w! How about that! Those Vikings were incredible seamen given the type of ships they sailed in (even if they were often blown off course:D)

Thanks!

Had the English not claimed and set up colonies here, we would probably be flying Dutch flags!

Those sailing expeditions also included involvement in the slave trade:

"...Dias accompanied Da Gama's fleet as far as the Cape Verde islands where he left it to command the fort at Mina. Dias gained experience in trading at Mina and brought back with him a cargo of gold and slaves, which were sold to provide finances for further expeditions..."
    http://www.sahistory.org.za/people/bartholomeu-dias

32. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

I'm surprised no one mentioned the oft claimed "paradox" theory of time travel. Sorry, but if you went back in time and killed your grandfather, you would not vanish . . . so there is no paradox. ;)

legalsuit likes this.
  33. Anon-9aee479f8f

Spad I can't speak for anyone but myself, but personally I look at this subject as IF it could happen not that it can or does happen. Just interesting to talk about the what if.

Spad and legalsuit like this.
  34. Eldon

I have gone to look for myself in the past. If I return without me, please help me find myself in the future. :rolleyes:

legalsuit and katkat like this.
  35. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

The “paradox” theory got me curious enough to check it out. Wish I were scientifically minded to offer a response. Instead I’ll leave it to those who are knowledgeable in this area as it would make interesting reading for everyone!.

Cheers

LS

Spad likes this.
  36. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Ditto...but even then, I'm not scientifically minded enough to join in the conversation...o_O

37. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

:DDon't look at me!

I'm already lost...o_O

38. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Maybe you shouldn't...

39. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

:eek:

I'll make sure to double check my diary for travel dates/times when returning to review any new messages and emails in the 21st Century ...:p

40. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Friend's kid checking out the Lounges topics spotted "Time Travel". Without identifying who the writer was, I tossed it aside saying it was just a bunch of thoughts from people noting who/what/where/when in time they would like to travel.

In a heart beat, he responded, "I wonder if Helen of Troy was as beautiful as they say to have "launched a thousand ships". My friend and I exchanged glances, "Where the heck...?" Too young to give him Homer's The Illiad to read to get his story straight?

Yeah, why not, there's lots of great stuff in there which a boy his age would like.

Now we're explaining Greek Mythology. Oy. My head hurts. (If he asks "Why" once more...)

That's on my shopping list now - one for kids!

41. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

I would love to see how the pyramids were built, see how the heck they built those castles and cathedrals in Europe.

As far as meeting people, Ansel Adams, and of course, The Prophet, John Moses Browning.

legalsuit likes this.
  42. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Pyramids are getting a regular mention because of their mystery that still can’t be solved.

And yes, given medieval times, getting a firsthand view with the engineering and architecture of the castles. Quite a feat.

As far as meeting people,

Ansel Adams – a friend who loves photography gave me a book of his work. He would be such an interesting person.

Not familiar with “The Prophet” nor “John Moses Browning”.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers

LS

43. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

Eldon likes this.
  44. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Thanks for that - it made for interesting reading. I'm not familiar when it comes to any type of weaponry.

Cheers

LS

45. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

As a follower of the Prophet, I carry a 1911 gun almost every day. Over 100 years old, and still a great platform. Plus all the other stuff he invented.

46. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Wow! I find carrying a weapon difficult to get my head around. Your gun laws are so different to ours Down Under.

I expect the 100 year old gun (antique) must be an item of focus for those interested in weaponry.

47. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Yes, the antique ones are quite sought after. But, there are a ton of production, semi custom, and full custom places cranking out guns using much of that 100 year old design. I meant to say 100 year old design, I would most likely rarely even shoot a really old one if I had one. Rumor is the CMP is going to start selling the old 1911's from the military arsenal, like they have been doing with the older rifles that are no longer issued.

legalsuit likes this.
  48. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

I bet they are!

Speaking of antiques, my dad found a pistol (the old “duelling” type”) in Egypt's desert. He beautifully restored it (looked great externally, but you wouldn’t attempt firing it). It was a treasured bit of history, plus something of dad’s which made it priceless.

After dad’s passing a brother asked to have it as it would go with some other stuff he had. We were all agreeable so mum gave it to him only to later discover he had promptly sold it at his wife's prompting (not even for what it was worth, giving the money to his wife which she wasted on some nonesense).

Had mum known his intention, she would not have passed it to him! I was heartbroken to see something of dad’s treated in such a shameful manner.

Actually I was thinking at the time how safe it would have been to carry around such an antique – not being weaponry minded, I wondered the risk of it being fired.

Would be great to own a bit of history. I can now better understand your interest in meeting with Mr Browning.:)

Thanks!

49. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

1962, orbiting the earth with John Glenn...the view would be incredible and to be able to speak with an astronaut of their experiences would be outstanding!

50. Eldon

So many great civilizations and peoples have been lost or reduced.
    Imagine visiting the Inca Empire.

legalsuit likes this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds