Dpc_watchdog_violation

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ichinzen, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Ichinzen

Ichinzen Corporal

This is literally the first bluescreen I've had, in my life. Ironically win 10 seems to be less stable than I first thought, I don't even know why I got th blue screen, I mean I know the error itself is mostly caused by driver issues, but I haven't recently installed or updated any drivers so there really shouldn't be any issues there.

Note that my computer was working fine a few hours ago. The sound pretty much stopped working just prior to the bluescreen, regarding my bt device. I initially tried fixiing the issue with the bt and then by removing and attempting to pair it again, only for the computer to freeze and then hit a bluescreen.

I knew win 10 upgrade screwed something up with bt devices.

After restarting the sound for my optical speakers started working again.

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds