What Are The Best Group/friend Gps Tracking Apps?

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by Jiroben, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Jiroben

Jiroben Private E-2

Hi,
    A couple of friends and I are going to do a rally / race in our city and we thought it would be a good idea to keep track of each other while we race. I know there is an app for iphone called "Find your friends" in which you can see them on the map if you both synch or give permission to find each other and also send messeges. I'm looking for similar apps lik that one for iOS and Android. If it possible to send pictures via the app, that's a plus.

Also, in the "find your friends" app you could open it on a PC on itunes or a browser I think, so if they also have this function it would help a lot, since I don't have a smartphone yet but I'm going to be coordinating the race so I moslty need to see this on a PC.

I'm checking a couple on google but would like to hear from the experts on this site ;) .

Thanks in advance for your time and have a great day!

2. ownthree

ownthree Corporal

Actually, there are a lot of GPS tracking applications that can now be used with android. A few them that I know are : Glympse , Real time , Way and Maverick. But, my favorite is Way GPS. It can silently track cell phones from any web browser for free. It has also a software that can track through which you can easily locate everyone.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds