Hi From Wv!

Discussion in 'Software' started by patricia Kephart, Apr 24, 2016.

1. patricia Kephart

patricia Kephart Private E-2

I'm starting classes in 3 weeks so I installed windows 7 on my old pavilion 5400 laptop .Now the 'other devices' drivers are missing so I can't get online. If I can't get online I''ll have to reinstall XP. I figured this would be the best place to look for answers!Can you help please?Thanks!

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Hi, and Welcome to MajorGeeks. :)
    Do you have descriptions of the other devices?

3. patricia Kephart

patricia Kephart Private E-2

Hi Eldon thanks you for any help you can give me. My network adapter is one of 4 'other devices' listed as missing under device manager in control panel. They have Yellow triangles out beside of them.I was using a Pavilion ze5478cl laptop with xp but I installed windows 7 .Until I switched to 7 I was able to get on the internet and didn't have any issues.Perhaps there is a program I can download and put on my laptop that'll find the drivers descriptions for me?I downloaded one program but it was pointless.It needed to be online to perform the search.

4. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds