Recovery Tool That Works ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by luckyyou, Apr 30, 2016.

1. luckyyou

luckyyou Private E-2

Hi, i made stupid mistake and deleted my OS, partitions, and formed new ones, formated, and started new instalation, then i realized i deleted important folder, and stopped to avoid overwritting. I tried few programs to retrieve my data but no luck. Easeus master partition wizard cant find any old partitions ?? Other programs work only with OS or arent bootable. Pls help.

2. luckyyou

luckyyou Private E-2

None of old partitions are detected

3. luckyyou

luckyyou Private E-2

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2016
  4. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

5. mdonah

I got an email that you had responded to my reply but, somehow your response disappeared from the thread.

What I meant by creating the bootable CD was for MiniTool Partition Wizard. It comes as an ISO file you'd burn to CD and then boot from that CD.

Here's the link to the page. Scroll down to the freeware version and download whichever architecture your computer supports.

6. luckyyou

luckyyou Private E-2

I know i deleted it , thnx for reply. I cant get full bootable version of Mini tool :( and demo versions i think no use. EASEUS is slow, and usually fail or output is total mess. When it perform complet recovery it cannot list output, low virtual memory ....

7. mdonah

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was having problems with my other laptop but, finally got them sorted out.

I downloaded both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the MiniTool Bootable CD ISO. I've put them in a .ZIP file and uploaded them to my Google Drive. Hopefully, you can download them from there.

Here's the link.

FYI, I've needed to use the Partition Recovery Wizard three times. The first two times, it recovered the partition I needed INTACT.

The third time I tried it, my computer had gone to sleep during a partitioning operation and because of that, I couldn't recover. The partition had been divided into 21 parts. I lost 161GB of data that time. But now, I have my computer set to NEVER go to sleep or hibernate.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds