I Need Help With A Tablet

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by Ichinzen, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Ichinzen

Ichinzen Corporal

So the thing is the tablet is really confusing, I want to have it set so it internally works more like a pc, you know like standard desktop but still uses the tablet keyboard and touchscreen, kinda like cell phones do. The problem is every result i looked at on google, was bt key bt mouse, no just no, what i want is for it to essntially operate more like a windows pc, but still utilize the functionality of the touchscren, where your finger is the freaking mouse, like a touchscreen laptop, except you use the software keyboard instead.

2. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Does this tablet have a name? What OS are you using?

3. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

If you slide in from the right side of the screen, tap "tablet mode" and you'll get the desktop back.

4. Ichinzen

Ichinzen Corporal

does this work with the venue 8 pro or do all tablets have this feature? It's also got win 10 installed on it (obiviously). i mean after all dell and microsoft are best buddies when it comes to making computers. Dell builds it and microsoft programs it.

5. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

6. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

It's a feature of Windows 10. My ASUS tablet has it and my touchscreen PC can be run in tablet mode if I'm sufficiently masochistic.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds