Cell Phone

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by Anon-fe04a256cf, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Anon-fe04a256cf

Anon-fe04a256cf Anonymized

I have a Gallexy Android Cell Phone.

And I have photos on the Internale Memory and on the SD Card.

I go into Apps and I just see Gallery.

But on my Android Tablet I see Gallery and Explorer.

I like Explorer to look at things on my Tablet but I do not see Explorer on my Cell Phone.

Does my Cell phone have another way to look up my Photos and explore my Folders?

Or how do I do it?

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

It's a smart phone - 'cell' is just a generic term for a mobile phone of any kind.
    I don't know the phone you mention as that isn't a correct or known brand/model name.
    If it is a version of a SAMSUNG GALAXY smart phone, you can either use Samsung Kies to see what is on it via a pc or other device.
    Or you can use an app like MyPhoneExplorer : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fjsoft.myphoneexplorer.client&hl=en_GB
    If you want to see all data on the phone itself, then do a search for the User Manual for the phone itself, to do that search you need the full name and model of the phone in question.

3. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

4. Ninefifty

Ninefifty Private First Class

Connect the phone to your pc wired, look on your phone and scroll from the top.
    You get a list of options.
    Choose the option that allows you to transfer files to and fro of pc.
    Now go to your pc and you will find a folder type icon reminiscent of your phone.
    Look in that folder and you will find all your phones folder settings.
    Best go to DCIM to find all your folders and associated photo settings such as Thumbnail.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds