Microsoft Outlook 7007

Discussion in 'Software' started by aumaker, Feb 25, 2017.

1. aumaker

aumaker Private First Class

My wife is using Outlook 7, When she tries to open, an error box opens: The Data File "Personal Folders has not closed properly....The file id being checked for problems. It took over an hour to get through that. AND then we got the following box: 1 Reminder
    The caregiver support line telephone EducationGroup Titled "A Car...
    Start time WednesdayFrb 22 2o17 2:eek:oPM
    Location Vants line 1-800-767-1750 Code 43738
    The caregiver support line telephone Education Gro... 3 days over due

Then in blocks: DISMISS ALL OPEN DISMISS

Now I get " a snooze option"

Seems to be trying to download over 22k emails

2. aumaker

I don't know how to add this new information to my post, SORRY

As of Now all of the boxes that were opened in my wife's Outlook have cleared, but now she has more than
    108,00o emails listed and the computer is downloading 22,000 more
    1. any Ideas on what is wrong when she accesses Outlook 2007
    2. any ideas on how to delete over 130,000 emails
    3. need a lot of help to get outlook 2007 restored

Please help

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Did you just reinstall Outlook or do something else like that?

Is this an email account that she has had for a long time that she's never deleted anything from and now Outlook is downloading all the emails from the main online email server.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  4. aumaker

We have not reinstalled Outlook and our service provider claims they have no idea where they are coming from or how to delete them in mass...typical Conway Corp Answer...not our Problemmmmm!

5. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, your ISP wouldn't have anything to do with Outlook and wouldn't offer tech support for it.

Are you saying these emails are not coming from your email account? When you log onto your email account online, are they on there?

Edited to add...you will have to manually remove them from your account. I believe if you replace your mail profile you can do it that way, but maybe someone else can confirm that. Here are two links for that:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...-profile-be3b617f-3f64-43d3-9037-8313b431803c
    https://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  6. aumaker

Thanks Laura

Tom d

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds