Here We Go Again With Bill Cosby

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Anon-469e6fb48c, May 24, 2017.

1. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

What do you think about the up cumming trail.

2. star17

star17 MajorGeek

"the up cumming trail"

I believe that's what the prosecution will focus on...;)

Now, as far as the upcoming trial, I don't give a damn.

Eldon and Imandy Mann like this.
  3. Anon-469e6fb48c

4. Bob D.

Bob D. Majorgeeks official old fart

Not very punnie. :rolleyes:
    As usual the news people have run this into the ground. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. Anon-469e6fb48c

True like they do with the GOP crap.

The man is close to 80 years old if not 80 all ready god give the guy a break.

What are they going to do send him off to the prison for the last 20 years of his life.

He would probably rather kill him self off than go to prison.

This trial is probably a good or bad way to get him back in the spot light again.He has been out of the spot light for some time now.

6. hitest

hitest Staff Sergeant

I think he deserves a fair trial in front of a jury of his peers. If he's found to be guilty he should go to jail. What does his age have to do with anything? What about his victims?

Eldon and Fred_G like this.
  7. Anon-469e6fb48c

True but there a lot of people out there that are he said she said a lot of bull sh** going around.Hell i hear a lot of stuff about me at work which is not true.

And Bill Cosby has been dealing with these types of issues for the last few years.He all ready admitted to it i think at one point.It's just like unless you have a DNA test how do you know it's the other persons kids type of issue.

hitest likes this.
  8. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Agreed.
    I have zero sympathy for men (and woman) convicted of rape or sexual assault.

I am not a therapist or counsellor, but am trying to understand why some of the alleged victims waited so long.
    Kristina Ruehli waited almost 50 years.

Here's a lengthy article for those interested.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cosby_sexual_assault_allegations

9. hitest

hitest Staff Sergeant

I'm not a clinician either. As I understand it victims of sexual assault may wait a long period of time before they report an incident. I think any woman would think twice about reporting assault, given the unwelcome attention, and how assault trials sometimes unfold.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds