Techno Dogs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Imandy Mann, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

Eldon likes this.
  2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Imandy Mann likes this.
  3. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

4. Eldon

Not quite a techno dog... :rolleyes:

joffa,
    I think you'll appreciate this pic.

Rhodesian Ridgeback cross Boerboel! :cool: (10 weeks old)
    Diesel_1.jpg

DavidGP and joffa like this.
  5. joffa

joffa Major Geek's Official Birthday Announcer

What a cute pup and nice colour .... I prefer the deep red wheaten colour to the light sandy colours:cool::)
    You can see the ridgeback head and face and the chest is quite muscled as well as the giant paws just like my ridgeback when she was a pup...... luckily my pup grew into her paws and now they look normal. This looks like it will be a big and strong dog ;)

I think Boerboels are like a mastiff which are a big breed but don't quote me on that..... maybe I will go and look them up on Wikipedia :rolleyes:

6. Eldon

Your correct.

Often people cross two dog breeds thinking the offspring will have the best qualities of both and it seldom turns out that way. But, these two breeds have a similar history and were bred during the same era. When the parents are purebred, the resulting crossbreds are great dogs.

7. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

While very cool, completely unsurprising. :)

Dogs and their sense of smell can make that stuff about sharks and blood in water sound positively boring.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds