Need Help With Majorgeeks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by DANTAL, Aug 2, 2017.

1. DANTAL

DANTAL Private E-2

In the last week there was a major change in the display of your site on my screen.

When I open the link www.majorgeeks.com , I have to scroll down aal the way to see the new files.

The second annoying thing is google adds which are in the middle of the page, covering part of the information.

How to solve these two issues?

Thanks,

Attached Files:

2. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

Your screenshot is of Tablacus Explorer, not the MajorGeeks page.

Which browser (and version thereof) are you using? I run Firefox 54.0.1, IE 11 and Edge on two computers and don't have the page display issues you mention.

3. DANTAL

DANTAL Private E-2

Thanks for your reply.

I use FireFox too. Somehow, and don't ask me how the problem had been solved, and I don't know how I did it......

DavidGP likes this.
  4. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

Glad the problem is resolved. It may have been a momentary glitch in Firefox or at the site.

DavidGP likes this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds