How You Can Clean And Speed Up Your Computer For Anyone

Discussion in 'Latest Videos From MajorGeeks YouTube Channel' started by Major Attitude, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

A slow computer is a common complaint, but most of us just want to use our computers, not tinker with them.

In this video, we show you how you can get that sluggish computer back up to speed with no computer knowledge needed. This isn't a full-blown tweak guide but a simple maintenance guide for the average computer user you can use as needed when your computer slows down on you.

baklogic likes this.
  2. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

This can help the less experienced, and I will point some I think it can be useful to, to this video- In fact, I have one I m helping at the moment who may well find it useful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds