0D Blue Screen Errors

Discussion in 'Software' started by Laguna_Blue, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Laguna_Blue

Laguna_Blue Private E-2

Does anyone have an idea what the following error codes relate to?

0D 2607:015F6B97
    0D 0246:015747FB
    OD 1926:0157268B

I finally got with it and started writing the error codes down. Turns out that the codes are the same as the last time I got 3 blue screens in a row and my computer locked up. If only I was doing the same thing when I received the errors, but no such luck.

Please, help me, help me...
    Laguna Blue

2. theefool

theefool Geekified

What OS is this?

Also, I did google successfully on your second error. But, it may or may not relate to you. Have you scanned for viruses lately?

Anything else besides those three codes that you get?

3. Laguna_Blue

Laguna_Blue Private E-2

Hi Theefool,

Well, the following is my original text posted in another thread. Bigbazza responded by telling me to make sure everything is still seated and secure inside. You know, something might have been knocked loose in the move. Well, I did all that and got the 0D errors...again....same ones.

I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic on my system last night and one of my 128MB DIMMs had a MATS+ error (cache off) at 0386F8cc. I pulled 2 of my 3 DIMMs out to narrow it down and it was my Kbyte. However, in the end I tried something, I put my Simpletech in bank 0, Kbyte in bank 1 and my original DIMM in bank 2. I ran the diagnostic tool all night and never came up with another error. Yet, IE just froze up before I started typing this post. It was a fixable freeze, but a freeze nonetheless. I'm going to try pulling that Kbyte out and inserting an extra DIMM I have to see if it was a memory problem all along. By the way, my computer has been running with 384MB for a couple of years...no problem...same DIMMS....same order. I'm really not sure how the Kbyte was able to pass the MATS+ (cache off) test by just switching the order. It had failed when it was bank 0 and it failed when it was by itself.

Also, since that original post, I've pulled my Gateway monitor out of storage so my configuration is back to normal.

I've also run the IE Repair tool.

Explorer freezing on 98SE machine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I recently moved from California to Colorado. My computer arrived in one piece, but has been driving me crazy with blue screens, lagging and freezing.

My computer was part of a network in California, but it is now all alone and hooked directly to the cable modem. There, I had a router between me and the cable modem, here it's all up to McAfee Personal Firewall to keep my system safe. The blue screens seemed to happen until I removed the microsoft network client setting and cleaned my registry. I no long have the network login screen upon startup.

However, my computer still locks up periodically at different times. Plus, it just kinda lags from time to time for about 5 seconds. I could be opening MSN Messenger and it will lock up. I've tried starting Quicken using the quickstart icons and it locks up, but not everytime. When it's locked up, sometimes I can bring up the "Close Program" box and othertimes I can't. Sometimes, after I have pressed a quickstart button and nothing happens, my cursor indicates that a process is pending, but nothing shows up in the "Close Program" box and I am unable to select anything else on the "Start" bar. Odd that the computer is busy, but does not reflect what's it's doing or that something is not responding. I've also been getting a lot of (not responding) problems with IE.

I'm baffled as to what is wrong with my machine. I need a new computer, I know. I'm feeling so out of date running 98SE, but this is all I have for now.
    I downloaded Hijack This and fixed a couple O16 errors, but nothing else jumps out at me.

Everything is uptodate on my system, as far as I know. The only other change I made is that I'm using a different monitor because mine is in storage.

I'm not sure I've given anyone enough to go on, but if I have, please send your suggestions or comments. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Laguna Blue

4. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Keep an eye on http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=64908Also about "blue screen errors". Probably not related to your problem but it can't hurt to check it out. I just replied to your PM, early morning Saturday here. MG'ers or google may assist further. Best of luck, Bazza

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds