#1045 - Access denied for user 'lempynas'@'localhost' (using password: YES)i know :

Discussion in 'Software' started by hentajus, Feb 10, 2008.

1. hentajus

hentajus Private E-2

i know that someone apparently still logged in to mysql to upload files and stuff ... and he said he used "phpmyadmin" program... but i downloaded it and have no idea what to do next pls help

2. Wookie

Wookie Sergeant Major

Re: #1045 - Access denied for user 'lempynas'@'localhost' (using password: YES)i know

http://www.phpmyadmin.net/documentation/

Scroll down, there is a section called "installation" If you have already covered this let us know, your post contains hardly any info on what you have done or where the installation is at. As far as I remember you just need to configure a file with connection information to the MySQL database (aside from uploading everything to the web server), but like I said, reply back with some more info and I'm sure we can help you.

Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds