19" LCD Flat-Panel Monitor

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jud149, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Jud149

Jud149 First Sergeant

I am looking to buy the above and was seeking recommendations. Office Depot had one on sale for around $300 after rebate but don't recall the name. That sounded too cheap to me. Actually, I'm running Windows 98 which performs fine for my needs. Would I be better off buying a newer system with the large panel or just buying the 19" monitor for my version 98?

2. rbendorf

rbendorf Private E-2

I just bought an Acer 19" from Tiger Direct for $229 after rebate...the prices have really come down. I don't know what your budget is, but they also have some excellent deals and computer and refurbished systems...I just bought the eMachines T5026 also for $499.00...great buy (3.06 PIV processor and WinXP). Anyway, bottom line, you might want to upgrade to a WinXP system...i.e. update the whole system.

rbendorf

3. rbendorf

rbendorf Private E-2

TigerDirect paid the shipping and it was factory sealed...maybe a better deal that the open box one for $10 cheaper. peace.

4. rbendorf

rbendorf Private E-2

I will use techbargains is the future...just got back from 2 years in Korea...things change...thanks for the great tip...D3m3nt3d.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds