3 1/2 Floppy Disc

Discussion in 'Software' started by wellman3, Feb 24, 2014.

1. wellman3

wellman3 Private E-2

When I download pictures to another site it has started making a second set with no pictures. I tried buying another Sony camera but it does the same thing. When I was downloading rge pictures I must have hit something I should not have. Can someone tell me how to get my floppy disc to just print just the original picture. Thanks.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome. :)

I'm sorry, but I'm not really sure what you are asking.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Are you talking about uploading pictures from your camera to a site online using a floppy disk?

You also mention your floppy disk printing.

You'll have to be more concise and specific.

3. wellman3

wellman3 Private E-2

I list on ebay and use vendio as my way of doing that. I use to only have one of each picture when I went to download them through my computer. Now I also have a blank picture of each one that shows up when I download. How do I get rid of the blank picture. The good picture says MVC-512S.JPG. The blank piocture says MVC-512.411. I want to have it so the 411 pictures do not come up. Thank you.

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

After doing a bit of a search, I saw that you must be using a Sony Mavica camera. I am not at all familiar with cameras that use floppy disks (which are also before my time of knowing anything about computers).

The .411 file extension is produced as the data file along with your jpg.

I found this in a manual (http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model...te_id=1&region_id=1&tab=manuals#/manualsTab):

What process do you use when uploading photos to Vendio? Do you load them onto your computer first?

What computer operating system do you use?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds