3 Piece Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by demonblood, Nov 13, 2007.

1. demonblood

demonblood Private E-2

Iv'e had these for a while I recently got a new computer so im using them, but when I plug the 2 speakers into the subwoofer and the power I hit the on button and it will make this humming noise. anyone know how I can get them to work. it makes that nose before I plug it into the computer
    I got a dell inspiron 530.

Thanks

2. cuzndupree

cuzndupree Private E-2

Sounds like a ground issue. Could be your speaker wiring or jacks are shorting out. Jiggle your wires on both speakers and power cord to see if they are damaged. Sometimes the wiring to the plug that connects to the sub woofer gets damaged when pulled out incorrectly. Might need to rewire with a new plug. Or try cleaning the jack in the sub woofer with some solvent. Possibly not getting a good connection and causing a short.

Cuzn

3. demonblood

demonblood Private E-2

Thanks im going to just trash it buy cheap new one

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds