3DMark03 is being a bit odd

Discussion in 'Software' started by goldfish, Sep 6, 2003.

1. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Okay, so i put good ole 3DMark03 onto my rig today to see how it does. First, i decide to run a demo. Wings of fury runs fine, but for some reason all the other demos just run with the 3DMark overlay thing in the corner, and the screen flashing random colours (brown, red, black mostly) occasionally. I get the sound in the background, but no graphics.

what might be the problem?

XP Home,
    Athlon XP 2000+
    256MB ram
    GeForce4 Ti 4200

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

*bump* waaa, surley someone might have an idea!

3. fleppen

fleppen Gumshoe

update chipset drivers + vid card drivers,

4. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

rar, the sis download sever is down :mad:

and my mobo manufacture doesnt have their own version of the chipset drivers...

*sighes*

video drivers are updated fine...

5. fleppen

fleppen Gumshoe

have you updated 3dmark 03 too? I believe there's a new version ouot because of all the optimizing and stuff

6. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

ooh i see... umm, is there a patch somewhere? it was an old version that i got from here

Oh yeah and 3dmark2001 dies on dragothic... hmmmm

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds