500 Internal Srvice Error

Discussion in 'Software' started by Skysarge, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

Tried to sign onto internet game Kabam's "Dragons of Atlantis," which was played earlier OK.
    Getting msg "500 Internal Service Error" when I try to sign on through Mozilla
    Went to IEx to try, but keep getting redirected to other parts of Kabam sites

500 error seems to be something originating with Kabam?
    I got around the error message, but cannot log onto the game. Status bar comes up, but logon locks or freezes. Status bar does not advance.

Bugs got me?

Sarge

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  2. pwillener

pwillener MajorGeek

Definitely a problem on that website; nothing you can do about it, but wait (or notify them about the problem).

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

as mentioned by pwillener its a server issue and not yours, the other end is having issues. Could email their support and ask when its likely to be fixed, may also be a as its a game a capacity issue.

Not your issue with your PC, this is a server on the other end issue, so nothing to fix for you.

4. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

Site finally loaded.
    Was having difficulty with part of game, went to Forums for help, got 500 error for Forums.
    Figures.

Sarge

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds