64-bit Compatible DVD Decrypter

Discussion in 'Software' started by Tweety1964, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Tweety1964

Tweety1964 Private First Class

Can anyone recommend a (preferably freeware) DVD decrypter that will work with Windows 8/is compatible with the 64-bit operating system? DVD 43 does not support Windows 8 and/or the 64-bit OS.

2. ChristineBCW

ChristineBCW Corporal

DVDFab Decrypter works on Win8-64s, and the Copy-Decrypt function is free 'forever' although the other services have a 30-day time-limit. The older version 8.229 is a bit less nag-free, while the newer 9 versions offer the latest decrypt abilities. Here's a VideoHelp page that has the latest 9 version available for download (upper right quandrant of screen) but I can scroll down and, in the middle, I'll find a link to "download Old DVDFab 8" as well. They can run side by side. I often recommend Version 8 at first, and then move to 9 IF someone has DVDs that Version 8 can't decrypt.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds