a Internet moniter program ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by ACE 256, Mar 18, 2004.

1. ACE 256

ACE 256 MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Overclocking Expe

I uninstalled ZA pro but i would like to keep the little tray icon ( you know the little bars green for DL and red for UL) any one know of a little program that can do just that no bells and whistles just a little tray icon that tells me when im uploading or downloading.....ty

2. alanc

alanc MajorGeek

3. ACE 256

I have 2mb cable............( sorry should have posted that )..............

4. David983es

David983es Private First Class

I use a small program that sits in the system tray and monitors upload and download speed with red for download and blue for upload. It uses about 6k of memory when running.

It is called NetPerSec from PC Magazine. It is an older program, but works fine.

Edit: Just found that PC Mag DLs cost. Software is free, but you have to subscribe to get it.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2004
  5. ACE 256

TY But my internet is down till tuesday :( ............

6. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

PC Magazine is now a subscription (Pay) site. If you want NetPerSec. Try this link:

http://www.pensacolasgreatest.com/Downloads.html

scroll down to Connection Monitor.

7. ACE 256

NetPerSec is just what the docter orderd TY everyone BTW its saterday and i have internet :D...................

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds