A litte question, PC-MAC

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Màdevilz, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Màdevilz

Màdevilz Private E-2

What kind of person should look for a PC, same questions for MACs.
    I heard Mac is better for working, like for graphic designing.
    And PC better for gaming since it has better compability.
    Your opinions?

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

If you need to use software that you can only use on a mac, use a mac. If you don't have a very specific use for your computer, a PC will be much more useful and economical for you.

Most people who use a mac use Photoshop (dispite the fact there is a PC version) Quaark Express, Adobe Premier, and a video editing suite who's name temporarily escapes me.

Trust me, this has been the one and only debate on message boards from the beginning of time, it doesn't get much more consice than that ;)

3. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

please, not another pc/mac debate!!!!!!!

as goldfish rightly said, mac for graphical use and pc for user-friendly use, if that makes sense :confused:

my uncle works for a computer aided design company and they only use macs, simply because they are better for graphics etc.
    but at the end of the day, its your decision ....... yawns to self ......

4. krazykrl

krazykrl Sergeant Major

Macs are great for everyday use AND graphics, video, and much more.

Do urself a favor and get a system that can do all, A Macintosh.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds