A program that shows me all the programs that are installed and their keys

Discussion in 'Software' started by timbou, Oct 11, 2007.

1. timbou

timbou Private E-2

Ok...does anybody know a program that shows me ALL the programs that are isntalled on my computer and also their KEYs? Something like www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd_key_viewer.html
    ...but this one shows only MS programs.. Also It would be nice if the program would be an .exe file...meaning that I dont have to install it on the computer ... thnx

2. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

>> Ok...does anybody know a program that shows me ALL the programs that are installed on my computer and also their Keys? <<

WinAudit 2.27 as well as Belarc Advisor are both freeware "PC Audit" types programs which list all hardware components as well as the programs that have been installed on your computer.

Both of these audit programs will also will show some of your program's license information and product keys (besides the Microsoft keys) but not ALL keys. WinAudit does not require any installation you just click on it after you download it. Belarc does require installation however it is a very tiny program installation and it is very easily uninstalled if you do not like it and want to remove it afterwards.

Side Note: As for finding some kind of "All-in-One" computer software audit program that does everything that you want (listing programs, license information and product keys, etc); as far as I know there is no program freeware or shareware currently available that will that will search your computer and list ALL product keys.

The problem is that not all shareware software programs which require product keys store this information in the same place and this information is frequently hidden and consequently is not very easily found by conventional software audit programs.

Good Luck!

3. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

4. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

You beat me to it.:D Welcome back.:major Bazza

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds