ABIT Fatal1ty KN9 32x

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by frankzro, Dec 15, 2006.

1. frankzro

frankzro Corporal

I hope you answer fast :smt051 :) I need to know all the CPU's that the Fata|1ty Supports meaning Its AM2 and I want to buy an "AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ Windsor 2.6GHz Socket AM2 Processor" I have gone on the ABIT site and even called about it and they say it is not in their Data base at all... I actually have 2 Items that are not on their list one is the OCZ 700W PSU and an 8800GTX. So guys could some one find out if it can run these things please!! I am so stuck It feels like I have done it all , I even Emailed Tech services too :smt076 I have not heard from them but I would love the help :)

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

[​IMG]

The AMD 5000+ is supported by your motherboard. Since the 5200+ only has a larger cache, it will almost certainly work as well. Note the BIOS revision you should be using.

3. frankzro

frankzro Corporal

U R GOD!!!!! >_< Never thought of it like that :D So you Think my PSU and 8800GTX are gonna be fine?

4. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

PSU almost certainly... check for form factors to confirm. (ATX 2.0 is most likely)

Video card, I'm not so sure about, I can't find any solid info, but the interface is the same (PCIe 16x), so I would expect it would.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds