1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

abnow plus windows problem

Discussion in 'Malware Removal' started by iivanita, Apr 1, 2012.

1. iivanita

iivanita Private E-2

I noticed i have abnow virus, went on to remove it myself, i did not had anti virus programe , so bumped on quick solution on (snip), followed their steps on removing abnow, and one procedure was to download some spzware 4 in windows safe mode, after that i got fatal error, it did not run, before doing that i used avast and it detected many viruses, problems in this xxx32, so now i can not open windows , and dont know how to follow any steps without opening my pc, writing from tablet here

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
  2. iivanita

iivanita Private E-2

I managed to start windows, restored it so ehow, although it showed this light blue page for several times, and it could not go on, i tried to remove some virusues but they seem to attack my windows, am afraid to do anything else now, is it ok i run full scan avast and it will find viruses i know, but when i will remove them are they going to attack my windows? Can i try this way?

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

4. iivanita

iivanita Private E-2

I am so desperate i was reading this all day long i just dont understand it its too many links, and i am lost especially because of so many warnings there are, i am totaly afraid i will loose my computer...and i need to work tomorrow...some people suggest best to redo the whole windows andthat it would be most effective and fastest solution, with loosing programms installed...-.i am afraid of this combofx also dont understandwhat is cd emulator..and spent 30 dolars on speedpc pro i dont really need now. Just because someone told me it will work, whoever knows anything about computers dont want to read this here and i msyelf dont know to do it

5. TimW

6. iivanita

iivanita Private E-2

i try to follow steps...but you must know i really hardly can follow those steps they just seem too advanced for normal people....i did who knows what to my pc.....now tried to install this mgtools, and i just got black windown acccess denied...it was repeating for 100 times...then did ctrl+alt+del and killed that cmd window?...also mbam-setup. has some numbers behind and not exe extension so did not know how to rename it....now disabling user control should be next step. can i do more harm to my pc following these steps? i did not download combofix i am so afraid i will have problem noone will be here to help me...

7. TimW

No one can help you unless you help us. We need you to download and install those programs and get the logs from running them.

8. iivanita

iivanita Private E-2

super anti spyware i performed the first and quick scan. then mbm second will, try to do the third now

Attached Files:

9. TimW

You have some serious issues that we need to fix. Try to get me the C:\MGLogs.zip.

Once you have done that and attached it, please do the following:

Go to the below link and follow the instructions for running TDSSKiller from Kaspersky

Be sure to attach your log from TDSSKiller

Please also download MBRCheck to your desktop.

See the download links under this icon [​IMG]

• Double click MBRCheck.exe to run (vista and Win 7 right click and select Run as Administrator)
    • It will show a Black screen with some information that will contain either the below line if no problem is found:
      • Done! Press ENTER to exit...
    • Or you will see more information like below if a problem is found:
      • Found non-standard or infected MBR.
      • Enter 'Y' and hit ENTER for more options, or 'N' to exit:
    • Either way, just choose to exit the program at this point since we want to see only the scan results to begin with.
    • MBRCheck will create a log named similar to MBRCheck_07.16.10_00.32.33.txt which is random based on date and time.
    • Attach this log to your next message. (See: HOW TO: Attach Items To Your Post )

10. iivanita

iivanita Private E-2

here is this one

Attached Files:

11. TimW

After you finish doing my last instructions, then do this:

Download The Avenger by Swandog46 to your Desktop.

See the download links under this icon [​IMG]
    Extract avenger.exe from the Zip file and save it to your desktop.

Please disable all anti-virus and anti-spyware programs while we do the following (re-enable when you are finished):

1. Run avenger.exe by double-clicking on it.
    2. Click OK at the warning to continue to use The Avenger
    3. Do not change any of the check box options!
    4. Shut down your protection software now to avoid possible conflicts.
    5. Copy everything in the Quote box below, and paste it into the Input script here: part of The Avenger
    6. Now click the [​IMG] button
    7. Click Yes to the prompt to confirm you want to execute.
    8. Click Yes to the Reboot now? question that will appear when The Avenger finishes running.
    9. Your PC should reboot, if not, reboot it yourself.
    10. A log file from The Avenger will be produced at C:\avenger.txt and it will pop-up for you to view when you login after reboot.
    11. Attach this log to your next message. (See: HOW TO: Attach Items To Your Post )

Now run the C:\MGtools\GetLogs.bat file by double clicking on it (Note: if using Vista, don't double click, use right click and select Run As Administrator).

Then attach the below log:

• C:\MGlogs.zip

Make sure you tell me how things are working now!

ALSO?> I assume you allowed MBAM to fix what it found?

12. iivanita

iivanita Private E-2

this is from kaspersky

Attached Files:

13. iivanita

iivanita Private E-2

and mbrc check log

Attached Files:

14. iivanita

iivanita Private E-2

ALSO?> I assume you allowed MBAM to fix what it found?[/QUOTE]

no i did not its still open should i select remove? malwarebytes right?

15. TimW

YES!!! Have it remove those item!! ;)

16. iivanita

iivanita Private E-2

so here i did the above, and when rebooted it went all much faster!
    i got 1st tiem and now as well runing this mgtools message: the ordinal 1108 could not be located in the dynamic link.... WOCK32.dll, and OK , so i cklicked ok
    here is just 1 file mglogs.zip, the one from avenger was not created, and i did not see any pop-up when i rebooted? avenger.txt i could not find

Attached Files:

17. TimW

Download ComboFix to your desktop and run it. Attach the log when it is finished. Make sure you disable any AV software you have before running it.

18. iivanita

iivanita Private E-2

i will try now again this super antispyware i downlodaded was on .....i come back

19. iivanita

iivanita Private E-2

ok do i have to repeat the avenger before this?

20. TimW

I need you to run ComboFix as Avenger did not remove the malware.