About ATI AGP graphic cards (old and new ones)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Goran.P, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Goran.P

Goran.P MajorGeek

Today I buy Ati HD 2400 PRO 256 MB.Install in tower,,install CD Driver and Catalyst 7.12,run NFS ProStreet,and Windows find a problem.Run Direct3d and fail.GO to some site(I don't remember the name),and some dude advice me to uninstall both the driver and Catalyst and to download the older 7.7 driver,cos this is by far the most stable driver for AGP slot graphic cards.I follow the advice,and for my surprise the dude was right.Now I can play NFS prostreet,and Juiced2 without the problem.As I didn't know were to post this thread,as a solution for ATI AGP graphic cards,I post here in games.If this is not the right place,move the thread to the right one.:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds