access to web site

Discussion in 'Software' started by varmint_hunter, Jan 28, 2009.

1. varmint_hunter

varmint_hunter Private E-2

It all started when I tried to log on to taxact.com. Their website kept telling me to enable my java script in order to do my tax return. It was already enabled but I went through the process about six times before giving up on trying to start my tax return.

I don't know what else I may have clicked, but now I get this pop-up on my desktop that says "Internet Explorer Script error" in the top blue area and "An error has occured in the script on this page" in the gray box.

I've even tried "System Restore" to go back to yesterday and fix it and I get a blank page under system restore. If I go to internet sites, it will only take me so far and no farther. "Search" from the start button says "a file that is required to run search cannot be found.

WHAT DID I DO???

2. Andy the geek

Andy the geek Private E-2

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds