1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

accessibility wizard has problem with some downloads

Discussion in 'Software' started by farmertx, Sep 29, 2005.

1. farmertx

farmertx Private E-2

On W98se, all MS updates/patches, I am unable to open downloaded .zip files. Downloads are saved to folder on desktop and opened (extracted) from there.
    Have done so in past with no problem. Now when I click on file to open I get screen message saying "There was a problem with accessibility wizard in opening the specified file" Any ideas? Thanks
  2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. farmertx

farmertx Private E-2

Downloaded and opened, but am prompted to insert disk. Dont have disk for this 'puter. Tried using C WINDOWS options cabs as I have other times when prompted for a disk-was told no file exists.