Accidentally deleted .EXE and other programs....HELP!

Discussion in 'Software' started by GreenHorn Geek, Dec 30, 2006.

1. GreenHorn Geek

GreenHorn Geek Private E-2

Accidentally deleted .EXE and other programs via A Registry Cleaner....HELP! Now, I cannot even open my dialup to get online with the puter to fix it at Microsoft Update. I've tried to access help programs from a CD I downloaded from my other computer, but cannot even open the help program on the CD as it states there's no association for the file and to create an association, but my .EXE program is gone? I'm baffled....:0 Windows XP Pro

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Greenhorn ...you need to stay in the thread ....and please explain what exe file you are refering to ...booting from the cd requires no exe file...other than loading the preinstall files ...so please also explain why the repair install is not working.;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds