Accidentally deleted Soundmax Audio Driver! [Geehawgirl]

Discussion in 'Software' started by Geehawgirl, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Geehawgirl

Geehawgirl Private E-2

Thankyouthankyouthankyou for your post and your restore solution. My situation mirrored yours only it was my own computer. I, as mid/un-tech as you, jumped through many hoops to no avail - it sucked out my whole afternoon. But after the system restore, it opened with SOUND!!! I was so glad and relieved - I was on my last nerve and the cable's out. Thanks again, and especially for posting the solution when you hit it.

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Re: NEED HELP ASAP: Accidentally deleted Soundmax Audio Driver!

System restore's worked for you two this time, but what happens when you have no restore point to go back to? :confused
    Yes, it happens.;)
    All that was needed here was a little info, like your PC brand and model #, or your motherboard ID, all of which is easy to obtain with Everest.
    Sound drivers, for the most part, are easy to install.
    And once you have the knowledge to restore a driver, you will be a liitle more less un-tech.:cool

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds