Acer E627 wont power on

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mrjoneill, Feb 10, 2013.

1. mrjoneill

mrjoneill Private E-2

Acer E627 belongs to a friend...... was getting blue screen after logging on in full mode. Was able to run it in Safe Mode and I removed a lot of junk and cleaned up the registries. It has non activated Norton which I used its removal tool to remove. Was trying to install AVG which for some reason it would not take. I would get a blue screen when I tried safe mode with internet access. Thought it was a Virus that was causing the blue screen. Power supply burned out and it won’t boot on an alternative supply of same voltage and the battery has gone dead. It warned me before it shut down that mains voltage supply had had failed.
    Any ideas???????????????

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds