Acronis Try and Decide

Discussion in 'Software' started by peterr, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peterr

peterr MajorGeek

Has anyone used this Try and Decide feature in the thread title.
    I ask because if it was reliable, I would like to use it in conjunction with a registry cleaner so if theere was a porblem, I could just discard the changes.

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

3. peterr

peterr MajorGeek

>>Did you use the Try and Decide feature which isolates your os for a determined amount of time. When you have installed dubious software, or done a trial such as Ccleaner, you can keep the changes or return to the os as it was. It is not a well known programbut quite signifivcant.
    Ccleaner was not the focal point of my inquiry as I do not use registry cleaners in the traditional manner.
    I use Acronis to image my system however was never aware of this seemingly important feature of which I need an opinion.
    Please let me know if Try and Decide is a reliable program or if anyone wishes to join, your input would be appreciated.

4. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Well, excuuuuuse me :)

If you want our help then you should tell us what your doing and what you need. If you are smart enough to tinker with the registry in whatever manner and want to be secretive then you know enough to figure it out. Always a pet peeve of mine when people want help inside a narrow little box. I can't help much in this case.

I use ToolWiz Time Freeze which does the same thing.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds