Active Directory CD Keys

Discussion in 'Software' started by trentw2323, Jun 7, 2005.

1. trentw2323

trentw2323 Private E-2

I administrate an active directory network. Is there a program out there that will get the cd key information from one of my client machines so i can check it against our key database?

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Not sure what key you want to retreive, if it is behind astericks, we have tools that can reveal what is behind the astericks like this one:

http://majorgeeks.com/Asterisk_Key_d3558.html

Or is it a specific program? You might have to dive into the registry to see what you can find.

3. trentw2323

trentw2323 Private E-2

i appreciate your help... Thanks man
    What im trying to do is remotley access a machine that i have full permissions on and, as you said, get into the registry to get the cd key hashs to compare them to what we have liscenses for. I was hoping someone else made the program so i dont have to.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds