adblock plus for opera web browser

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jay6, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Jay6

Jay6 Private E-2

ok so ive heard theres a way you can unblock certain webpages with adblock which im assuming makes them show up like how they would without ad block installed.just wondering if anyone knows how to do this because the reason i stopped using adblock before was because it kept blocking stuff like movie previews on webpages and other things

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Click the down arrow to the right of the ABP logo and select disable on name of webpage you are on.

3. Jay6

Jay6 Private E-2

does this work? i typed in a couple of urls but it didnt work.just wondering because usually i had multiple tabs open and it just seems easier to just block certain webpages instead of completely disabling it

someone on another webpage happened to mention this so maybe i just did it wrong

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

You have to be on the page that you want to disable ABP on. When you select do not block on this page, the icon changes from red to gray so you know it is blocking nothing on the page.
    You can't do it on one page and expect it to work on all the tabs you have. You have to do one tab at a time.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds