1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add 25Ft audio output

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by augiedoggie, Nov 30, 2005.

1. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

I'd like to know what I can buy to be able to connect my A8N-E to a portable radio downstairs (1/8" input) and keep my speakers plugged in beside my rig and playing at the same time. I'm pretty sure my onboard audio on the A8N-E wouldn't cut it over 25ft let alone supplying two feeds. Any ideas? TIA
  2. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

Line feed can go a long ways, but amplified feed such as the headphone output has its limits. I would get something like a Wireless Audio or Wireless A/V sender that you can send the audio wirelessly, instead of running a cable.
  3. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

4. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Thanks, I'll look into those options.
  5. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

maybe check radio shack for a signal booster, im not sure if there is one, but maybe, then you can run 25ft rca or something