Admin acess

Discussion in 'Software' started by nowtwice, Oct 15, 2009.

1. nowtwice

nowtwice Private E-2

Any changes or acesses i try ie. internet prop. my computor prop.change usres it gives me this message (Windows can not accsess the specified, path,or file.You may not have the approprite permission to acess the item.)

Thanks

2. nowtwice

nowtwice Private E-2

Come on GEEKS can't be that tough.rolleyes

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

It is if you don't provide a little information like: what version of windows?, when did this start?, what version of IE?, what have done, if anything to try and correct this? does it happen in safe mode?

4. bbpathd1

bbpathd1 Private First Class

You may have malware of the sort that is going around right now.

You need to check out the stickies in the Malware Forum, especially the READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide, at
    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

All the helpers are very nice and good at what they do. It is taking about 5 days for them to get to your post, so be patient. Make sure you follow all the directions in the Guide and they will be able to help you sooner.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds