Administrator Required -?

Discussion in 'Software' started by netsurfer, Aug 4, 2006.

1. netsurfer

netsurfer Private First Class

I have a program required.. to cheat on a couple games. It has a rootkit that is used in trojans, but I know for sure it isn't a trojan.

Anyway, I had to use system recovery to fix my computer last night and now whenever I double-click the .exe, it gives me this error message;

[​IMG]

The account I'm using is an administrator account, and I tried opening it on other accounts but it still didn't work.

2. Shotgun_Shortz

Shotgun_Shortz Corporal

One, you shouldn't be hacking. Two, you should have blocked the .exe name someone could find out what it is by simply searching on google. But if you must hack try a different program, or maybe run from a premade shortcut?

3. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

First up:

You mean the program uses a rootkit to hide its own files ? don't you find this in the tinest bit supicious ?

are you not good enough to play the games without cheating ?

Most aimbots and radar programs don't need a rootkit for anything they just use a combination of dll injection and subclassing.

Did you restore your system to a point before which this program was installed.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds