Adobe Bridge CS5

Discussion in 'Software' started by mscomptoniv, Nov 30, 2010.

1. mscomptoniv

mscomptoniv Private E-2

I recently Keyworded thousands of pictures using adobe bridge. I was wondering if any one knew of a way to narrow down the search by looking for multiple keywords but not showing all the pictures with that keyword. For example. If I search for sunny, outside, student. I don't want to see all of the pictures that are sunny, outside, and student. Just the the pictures that have all 3 keywords saved to the image.

I hope I worded that well enough for others to understand what I am asking. I have figured out how to do 2 keywords, but am still having trouble finding images that only apply to 3 or more keyword and are only assigned to the one image.

Would appreciate any suggestions :confused

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds