?? Adobe Flash Player 9 ??

Discussion in 'Software' started by Adele, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Adele

Adele Private E-2

Hi ya,

There are a couple of Flash Games that I would like to play...but it says that I need to have Adobe Flash Player 9.
    I did a search on my 'puter for any 'Adobe Flash Player' and could find nothing.

I am running windows XP and it is not a virgin of crud that is still lurking in places of my 'puter. But it is running good enough for me....so far.
    I do have Adobe PE 5.0 and Adobe album starter 3.2 and Adobe Reader 8

So far I haven't really needed to use any of the 'Flash Player' stuff. This is just something that I would be using for funzees.

1) How do I go about installing this?

2) Is it worthy of installation?

3) Should I install a lower one than 9 ?

4) Is there anything more that I should know about any of this?

I could sure use the help.

Thanks...adele

2. buggabear

buggabear MajorGeek

3. Adele

Adele Private E-2

Hey there buggabear,

All the info that you have given me to go to is really awesome and I am saving it to my favorites so I will always be able to find it.....Thanks!

1)) I just have a few questions.... Will downloading 10.0 take care of everything having to do with 9.0?

2)) Is there going to be any patches that I will be needing to download also?

3)) How long have you been running it?

4)) Where is place that is best to load it from?

.....and..........

5)) Is there anything that it is not going to get along with?

I really do appreciate all that you have let me know about it. I always go to Major Geeks before I ever do much to my 'puter.

Thanks buggabear

4. buggabear

buggabear MajorGeek

1. yes it will take care of everything
    2. no patches yet since it is the updated version no errors have been discovered but when you download you have the optiion to check the box for automatic updates
    3. It was just released 2 weeks ago.
    4. http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&promoid=BUIGP
    5. I can't answer that one but if there is hopefully the folks at adobe will discover it and send out a patch.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds