Adobe flash player crashes

Discussion in 'Software' started by comnplay37, Apr 4, 2015.

1. comnplay37

comnplay37 Private E-2

I hope somebody can help me,
    I have a new computer running Windows 8.1 64-bit and it's a Dell desktop. I use the Firefox browser. I installed Adobe flash player and it keeps crashing , please tell me there is some simple fix for this that's not too complicated because I am not that computer savvy. I tried to sites that I use that need the flash and they both crashed, very frustrating :(

Thank you.

2. comnplay37

comnplay37 Private E-2

that's the one I did install and it keeps crashing, I like Firefox and just don't understand why it crashes with Adobe flash player?

3. comnplay37

comnplay37 Private E-2

It does not crash in Google Chrome which I just now installed.. I did go on the Firefox site but didn't have any results there, it's okay in Internet Explorer also.. Thank you Joe for your time in replying to my questions.

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

5. Bugballou

Bugballou MajorGeek

Now that I can use youtube without flash I don't install the program anymore, they use HTML5 now, I believe. That being said I try to stay away from IE, and never use Chrome. Always in the market for a new browser though.

6. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds