Adobe photoshop key recovery?

Discussion in 'Software' started by arkman, Jul 24, 2008.

1. arkman

arkman Private E-2

G'Day from downunder..:wave
    My first post here so be gentle,:-D

Running windows ME I had to do a full format ( which by BTW has taught me to read properly after this problem) and now I can't load up photoshop 5.0 as I haven't the licence number.
    I bought this unit about 2001 with everything installed, they gave me the CD's for all the software but there is no licence numbers on any of them.

Does anyone know how I can get the numbers required or do I have to purchase new software.( hope not)..:cry

Cheers

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Couldn't hurt to contact Adobe. The keys are not located on the CDs, so this is about the only legit way to do it.

And we don't cover the not legit ways, so don't ask.

3. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

http://majorgeeks.com/Keyfinder_Thing_Lite_d5253.html
    This may or may not find it. It finds TONS of keys besides Microsoft products. It's worth a shot. Photoshop isn't list at their web site, but maybe it's been added since the list was updated. Otherwise, if you registered with Adobe, they should be able to help you out.

Good luck!

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

^^^^

5. arkman

arkman Private E-2

My apologies for not responsing sooner but we all know the problems you can run into with computers, finally I have got this computer working some how the way I wanted...now with photoshop I can't recall whether or not I registered with them but I found one of the old CD covers like from 6 or 7 years ago, there was a number on it so tried that and I am back in business (wish I had found that cover 5 days ago)..
    Thanks to everyone that responded and for the keyfinder link..
    Night time here so time to sit back and relax.
    Good night

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds