Advanced system care 5.1.0 pro ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by psychedelicmaniac, Sep 29, 2012.

1. psychedelicmaniac

psychedelicmaniac Private E-2

hello.
    I know that i am brainwashed with tune up sofware but,but i will mention a program you allmost can not do without(it killed a trojan today that MacAfee total protection 2012 could not catch).The sofware is off course advanced system care 5.1.0 pro,and i would like to add that this paticular program does not apply any changes on its own(without you telling it to).
    There has been many and amazing development since version 4 of a.s.c.
    I like the turbo boost that you can configure on your own or in auto mode,and it realy kick some ***.

Enjoy the week-end everyone:)

2. pwillener

pwillener MajorGeek

What is better in 5.1.0 than 5.4.3?

Anyway, I don't need any automated tune up tools, where you never know what they are doing.

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Like pwillener, I'd also rather do my own manual tuneup. If something goes wrong, and it will, at least I have written down what I changed and can change it back.
    I also never make more than 2 or 3 changes at a time for quality control. You run a tuneup program and you are clueless at to what changes are made and the number of changes made.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds