1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advent 7110 Drivers.

Discussion in 'Software' started by JubeiTigeruk, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JubeiTigeruk

JubeiTigeruk Private E-2

Hey guys and girls again...

I have another Advent 7110 Laptop here also. I have done a reinstall of windows without the recovery disks.

Looking for the drivers to install on the fresh reinstall of Windows Media Centre 2002.

I am needing the Wireless Network Controller & Onboard Sound for this machine...

I have checked "www.TheTechGuys.com site they gave me most the drivers but the Wireless one on there does not work i have tried it many times.

Look forward to your help again!

Thank you.

2. JubeiTigeruk

JubeiTigeruk Private E-2

O yeah,

also here is the hardware of the machine.

3. ibbonkers

ibbonkers Sergeant Major

have you tried this? http://support.thetechguys.com/layout.aspx?ID={e74fd16b-e0d5-4298-ac91-23d1dadb45eb}&CatID={6a5baa5b-067b-4e07-982e-53ca9c07d0de}
    still looking for sound for ya too
  4. savio__

savio__ Private E-2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.