1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AFVN radio for the Vietnam vets...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by G.T., Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

and any others interested in Armed Forces Radio from over there & then. Audio Archive include Dawn Buster with John Algood, which was the real-life character that inspired Robin Williams' Adrian Cronauer character in Good Morning Vietnam.

http://www.afvn.tv/

2. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

Very nice website.

I will be speding some time there:D:D

3. G.T.

Somebody posted the John Q. Crawford show (in the "New Stuff" section) to a Old Time Radio newsgroup, and I went looking for where it came from. Figured you guys might enjoy it.

4. G.T.

BTW, right-click the download links if you want to save them in .mp3.

5. Namaste

Namaste Private E-2

im trying to contact a dj from AFVN named joe huser, he had a show called "undergrond" if any one has info, please send me a private message.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2007
  6. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2007
  7. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

This thread is three years old! Create a new one maybe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.